LIFE & FIND HAPPINESS!
Relationships: "Can't live with 'em ..." well, you know the rest! But I'm here to assure you that your desire to be adored, need not be ignored. As a therapist specializing in relationships, I can help you with the underlying issues that may be keeping you from finding (or keeping) "the One" as well as help you reclaim your self-esteem after a break-up.
We all feel vulnerable from time to time; that's a part of the human condition, particularly when we see people (seemingly) all around us enjoying a relationship, but I assure you, you are worthy of love!
Specialty areas for
Relationships are often at the source of our challenges, however, you may be facing issues that feel as if they are yours alone, like depression, anxiety or self-esteem concerns. I can help you reclaim your life and your happiness - and if your relationships are being affected by any of my areas of specialty below, I can help you with that too! Often, having family and friends near makes these struggles even more intense as we try to lessen the burden on our loved ones, making us feel even more alone and isolated. I offer you a warm and supportive environment and extensive expertise in the following areas:
- LGBT; Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transexual community
- Death, grief and loss
- Men in relationships
- Coping skills
- Sexual trauma
LIKE A DATING COACH,
"Find me a man (or woman!)" Sometimes finding love feels as desperate as this lament! If you're single and ready for love, the process of finding someone, navigating the akwardness of the first couple of dates and settling into cozy "togetherness" can feel overwhelming and so, you may find yourself putting off the whole process altogether. I'm here to help you with:
- Navigating an online dating service and creating a profile
- Online dating services are extremely popular; and for some, really effective, but there's an art, and a science, to using them. I will help you through the process of developing a profile to attract your perfect "prospects"!
- Learning what worked in your previous relationships, and more importantly, what didn't, so you can make the necessary changes
- Getting "ready" to date; whether you suffer from severe dating "shyness" or you're getting back on your feet after a breakup, I can help!
- Creating on online dating profile
- Exploring what may have gone wrong in past relationships as a way to be open to and attract a meaningful, healthy relationship
LISA LAVELLE, LCSW
New York, NY 10010
SCHEDULE A SESSION
My hope is that you will find our work together effective, meaningful,
and life affirming.
I invite you to schedule a
phone consultation today!
I am also available for speaking engagements,
consultation, and supervision.
Please call 212.539.6065 or
use my Contact Form today!
DO YOU LOVE, LOVE?
Me too! I have provided some great
information below for you if you are
ready for love. Enjoy! Be sure to
check back often as
fresh content is delivered on a